Friday, September 21, 2007

Foreclosures

There are so many people either facing a foreclosure in the near future or currently going through one as we speak. Alot of people are probably feeling over whelmed and not sure which way to turn. Where do you start to unravel the mess?

In reality the truth is that most of these people will loose their homes. So, what do they do? Here's my free advice on the matter:

First off, if you are going through a foreclosure and can't resolve the matter with the bank, put your home on the market! Attempt to find a buyer before it's sold on the courthouse steps! You atleast have the chance of walking away with some cash or if there's no equity involved you can try and keep a foreclosure off of your credit.

If you are in foreclosure or are facing it in the near future, contact me. You can list your home on my website FREE! Send me an email or call me. You will not have any fees to list the property on my site. You can included full details about the property as well as pictures. My listing are published all over the net.

No comments: